Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Is there some sort of pattern?

This is how screwed up I am. For one, I am Gay. Two, I fall for straight boys in hopes that I can turn them gay.....already have once before so I know it's possible. Three, this one boy in particular isn't particularly anything attractive. Four, I can't stop thinking about him.


I will not say his name but I work with him, and alot of my fellow employees don't like him. In fact he is my manager's nephew which really complicates things. This boy likes the attention I give him, the flirtiness without being obvious I hope, and he is very friendly and chit-chatty with me.


I've been through this before and the kid ended up being a self-absorbed prick who turned into a druggie and a drunk. This one isn't like that. He is smart, funny, fun to be around, and he has this personality that just attracts me to him.


Ah, life sucks don't it. We can't have what we want, and I really don't wanna mess up our friendship by turning things up a notch. This is a little weird I guess?

No comments: