Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hate Mail

It never seems to end. No celebrity am I, nor am I anything super special, but I am (un)fortunate enough to recieve hate mail. The list of people who hate me is apparently very long, although as far as I understand, I have done nothing to them wrong.

Letter # 1
My ex-best friend/partner sends me nasty emails every now and again, just being an ass, and making fun of me because I don't drink or smoke pot. I'm called a baby, weak, and a pussy. I call myself more of a man than you are Matthew. The vomit in my mouth and the tears in my eyes aren't enough of a quench for his never ending quest to hurt me.

Letter # 2
The girl with the burns. I shall call her that. Words like queerboy and Faggot make me feel so good after reading it. That was sarcasm. She was great friends with me and we had plans to just grow old together and be best friends. Yet I became busy with work and she turned on me and started with this shit.

Someone, anyone please give me some stories of your own? I'm so happy to hear I have four readers. I really am, I didn't expect anyone to read this blog. It's more of my online journal I guess. But thanks for all the comments so far, and feel free to communicate with me, give me some reccomendations for your blogs or whatever.

No comments: