Monday, April 14, 2008

Change of Plans

I would love to hear your opinions on this.

My day has been so messed up that I am ready to enter the 5th floor, not literally, but almost. First thing to re-work my plans: my step-dad stayed home today. That being so, I have to avoid home until he goes to sleep just so I don't have to deal with his crap.

Second major screw-ball was my creative writing class being cancelled. This meant I would have to fill an hour and a half of time. With literally no friends, no place to go, and $500 dollars, naturally I went shopping.

Three- I went shopping and didn't buy a single thing.

Has anyone had a day like this?

If so, drop me a comment and tell me about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've actually been having a great day (it's my b-day!!). I have the opposite problem as you - I have b-day money to spend, things I want to buy, but no time to go shopping!!! I envy your ability to pick up and go shopping on a whim. With two kids and two part time jobs, I am on a tight schedule. I do hate it when my carefully laid palns get all screwed up though. And it has been a weird day - besides teaching at the College, I work with preschool/pre-K teachers. They were all saying how off the wall the kids were today. Must be a full moon - I swear that really does effect behavior!!!!