Friday, April 4, 2008

Sloshies and Poodles

Thursday Night into Friday morning and it's the first week of April.

Again the scene is set in Waffle House, nothing less.

The main event tonight is Pop-Pop or whomever he is, just some crazy old man who we love to death. He shits all over our bathroom, tells us stupid jokes; some are actually worth repeating, hence the title kind of, and he even did some impressions for us with his hat.

The old man has something going on in his head. Little men must be talking to him from the raindrops, kind of like Horton...... but anyways; this man is a must see at the waffle house

Back to the details, the piece de la resistance de la jour, or best of the day was this. "If you've got two shoes, and one sock, what do you need?"



I thought about it for a minute, because I really didn't care all that much until the old man hit me. Nothing hard, but he socked my shoulder lightly and I couldn't help but smile.


Oh and there's also this woman named brenda, she is like shrek. But she's a waitress here and wont be in until later this morning


I also found out tonight that Jesus man, or Benji, as I have found out, is my cook's cousin, slay's demons, and is crazy.

No comments: