Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blogging is very relaxing. It makes me feel good, and it is slightly mortifying at the same time. I could be out there writing the next great american novel or whatever, yet I sit here, you don't want to know where I'm at, writing silly little things like this for the whole world to see. I am confessing some of my deepest darkest thoughts on here, not exactly, but I think you get the picture.

So I do believe that honesty is the best policy, and I am going to confess a few things to you now. I have changed my blog name because I think it is catchier, smarter, and I just overall like it better. The full truth is, because that is who I am. I am Joe Johnson, the lone wolf.

My first confession is that I recently dyed my hair, super ultra bleach blond. Had I known before I did it, that it would turn out this color, I wouldn't have done it. I just wanted it to be a bit lighter. But the result was absolutley amazing, and I am loving it 100% now.

Number Two, I posted on here a few weeks ago about the kid I am confused about. He gave me a hug the other day, as well as some other employees, but it was one step closer right?

Three: I love, yet completely hate my job. When crazy, and I mean literally crazy, as in 5th floor crazy, black ladies, as well as white men come into my Waffle House, Yes, I said my Waffle House because I practically run that place, the crazies just go off. Last night, this woman came in and said, "my mind aint right." The truth being she has just left Harford Memorial Hospital, of all things, on Dinner release???? What kind of fucked up hospital lets patients swearing to kill people out to go find dinner?

Four: I wish Andi luck with her cat

I'm hungry as I haven't eaten since early this morning, I will now go eat. Thanks guys............Joe

No comments: