Monday, March 31, 2008

Waffle House the Musical

I have been inspired to write the next great musical. Well actually I've been trying to do this for the past two years, and I do have several nice little piano numbers under my belt, but that is beside the point.

My job just never ceases to amaze me. The Waffle House is the only place I know that has a jukebox full of original tunes about Hashbrowns, and Cheeseburgers, and Raisin Toast. Well, I've been thinking, which at times can be a very scary thing for I am the King of really bad ideas; my thoughts culminated in Waffle House the Musical.

Here is the list of songs I have started writing


Hello(prologue)
Four Top
Running out of Biscuits
Ballad of the Coffee Pots
Team Handwash
Midnight
Bar Rush
Sidework (Act one finale) ****(This will be the showstopper for the ages)


I don't have anything quite else quite yet. I haven't been able to sit down and write quite yet, but I have some tunes in my head, and some lyrics too. I can't wait to start.

I Love My Job

No comments: