Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Quest

My journey is one, not unlike yours is. I am longing to make friends, maybe a fan or two, but generally just alive to do my thing and help other people.

Well, why does the nice guy always get things thrown in his face?

It's a very short question, but very complicated. Is there any answer?


This is my quest, I want to follow my heart from now on, and I have been. I am trying to survive this game of life, and my latest quest is for that free man just out of reach. Maybe I'll find a power-up somewhere and things will get better

3 comments:

Andi said...

I hope things do get better. . . life can be, well, life at times. . . not to get all philosophical ;).

but hang in there - things will come, maybe not in the way you expect.

Anonymous said...

I am known as a "nice person". I always try to be considerate of others and not to step on any toes. I remember in high school just longing for some sort of recognition or something good to come of being "good". It may have taken a little while for me to realize it, but good things DO happen to good people. Just be sure and always count your blessings!

Anonymous said...

I am a lone wolf myself, a nice guy I suppose.

Seriously though, you and I both, need to harden the fuck up.

Life doesn't give you a chance, it's an unforgiving, malevolent force. You need to stop thinking about growing a shell, and instead grow a pair of badass fists and fight your way out.

...Metaphorically of course.