Monday, May 5, 2008

Waffle House Blues

I sit in the WH once again, and I haven't even worked for two days. I am just sitting here typing in my blog.

I'm not in a good mood, I am stressed. I have grinded out three poems today, so I find that an acomplishment, and I am happy with them too.

I have also learned three things today. Love is a crazy thing, Somebody has a crush on me, and three my step-dad is like an onion, he is good when cooked, but nasty raw.

To translate that onion thing, basically, when he dosen't feel well, he is a dick

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm bummed you haven't posted in a while. I really enjoy your blog and am left with numerous cliffhangers - how did your semester end up? What happened with the crush? What's going on with your step dad? Any new drama at WH? Seriously, your blog is better than reality TV!