Monday, May 26, 2008

Long time, No Blog

Dear Readers,

I haven't posted in a long time. I know, I've just been busy.


Here are a few updates for a reader who wants to know.


I failed my semester because I chose my job over school. I needed the money and couldn't do both at the same time. Thus, I chose the Waffle House and it's crazy still.

That boy I posted about a while ago, nothing happened, and I really don't care anymore. Just too busy.


My cook and I are BFF's AKA Best Friends Forever. She is as loonie as I am, and we are four tenths of a whole idiot.

Then there is another saga I must begin, I am unsure of alot of things right now. Who I am? What I do? and How much money I make for the amount of hours I work. I have determined three things

I am still gay despite confrontation and animosity from other people, as well as serious general assholeieness from the man I like.

Two, I love my job because I make great money

Three, I hate my job because of stupid people who can't even order a damn waffle.





Serious thoughts.

I am tired of people's crap. Why do I put up with it? Am I sensative? Am I uptight? Am I an asshole? Why do people not like me? Can I do better? Who are my friends? Are they real? Am I real? Am I crazy?

Serious thoughts and true words


Anyone care?

No comments: