Tuesday, May 27, 2008

14 Hours of Sleep

It has come to my attention now that my body and mind are beginning to shut down. My mind wanders, it roams, it explores, and then gets caught in a bear trap and is thrown to the raptors.

I just got out of a 14 hour coma I shall call it, I didn't hear my phone ring, which is surprising for me, and I slept it completely straight through without waking up for anything.


That sleep has refreshed me for the time being and has made me feel somewhat better. Yet I still think, and ponder, and question. I question things like where I want to be? Who I want? What I want? Do I need to change who I am to have friends?

Simple questions like that, not even a 14 hour coma can kill. These must be questions everyone faces.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!!! Sorry to hear about school. Don't give up! Scale back next semester. Keep writing though. You have some great things to say. You should write a book about your WH Experiences.

Do you cook at Waffle House? Perhaps you should try culinary school?

Don't give up on love either. It is out there and you will find it where you least expect it - possibly in someone you wold never expect. Screw the people who can't acccept your orientation. They are just afraid of the unknown and different. Rise to the occasion.

I envy the 14 hour sleep. With a job and two small children, I am lucky if I get 6 hours. I better get off the computer - maybe I can get 6.5 tonight!!! Take care!