Thursday, September 18, 2008

The world is a stage

Dear World,


You suck. You are filled with heartache, pain, suffering, ignorance, cruelty, abuse, stupidity, and blasphemy in every sense possible. Who would of thought they could be wrapped up in a single person?

His name was Thomas, and I had fallen in love. He treated me kindly and he was beautiful. His soul golden, and shining, yet tarnished deeper, and rusting from the inside out.

It came to be that nothing came of us, and we left it with a kiss. A simple peck on the lips, and no more was said, hardly. He lost hisself back into the underground he once called home. A life lived darker, and more dangerous than I had known.


Too bad it didn't work. But it's alright world, I don't need the drama in my life.

You're a stage old world, and I'm right on there pulling my own.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

joe joe
everything is gonna work out for you...you are my best friend and you are the nicest person in this whole world..dont let anyone bring you down cause you are better then a lot of people out there.. you have your head on stright and you know what you are doing...just remember there are people out here who care about you and love you deeply
Love Always
Crystal