Thursday, August 7, 2008

Am I possessed??

The other day, I was minding my own buisness, just playing cards with my friends.

Here are the facts,

It was 3:30 in the morning, a fairly normal time for me and my friends to be out and about, and we were loitering, an illegal act so to speak, outside of McDonalds on the picnic benches.

I went inside of the Waffle House, my job, which is only next door and came across a site I was not ready for.

Low and behold, Matt, the devil in my eyes sat at the counter.

My sister stayed as I left to return to my card game.

Five minutes later I recieved a text message, from my sister saying Matt wanted to come play cards with us. I said as long as he doesn't start trouble.

Funny thing is.............for almost a year, I saw him as the strongest foe, and defining fear factor in my life. But he came back to side weak, shaking, and unsure.

We discussed that we both messed up alot in both our friendship and our relationship.

Now we are friends again, yet now I wait.............what does he mean? I fear my own feelings, and I still fear him.

Does the devil have me the neck?

No comments: