Tuesday, July 1, 2008

We have a problem

I'm back


This lack of writing isn't exactly coming from a block, although call it what you will cuz I just can't seem to express myself anymore, but mainly due the fact that I lost my wi-fi internet I was stealing from the neighbors router.


But beside that point here is the newest thoughts and confessions for the lone wolf.


Joey can be defined in many ways, he can be a a young kangaroo, a coy nickname for a schnauzer, or just another name for Joseph. I define this slightly different.


Joey is opposed to change, but willing to learn. He is stubborn, yet willing to do whatever, whenever. He is indecisive, yet spontaneous often getting himself into trouble with that spontaneity.

My biggest issue though. I am loney. I'm not sure why, but I am.

I surround myself with love, but only find emptiness, and animosity, and coldness, and pain.

I'm starting to write a book.

It's called, I'm in love with a guy, and I don't know why?

Basically, if I spelled that word correctly, it's about my thoughts, my essays, wondering where I came from, what I've become, and who I want to be. How people see me is not what I want them to see. Perhaps as I write I will understand myself, my passions, my longings, and my feelings. Maybe I can evolve as a spiritual being as well.

No comments: